Deadline: 28 January 2018
Studentships in Summer at CERN (Non Member State Nationals) : CERN offers chance to join in Geneva, getting involved in the day-to-day work of multicultural teams for Studentships in Summer 2018. Candidates from India for Studentships in Summer must apply to the Non Member State Summer Programme until further notice.
- Applicant must be a national of any State other than a CERN Member State (or Cyprus, Pakistan, Serbia, Turkey, Ukraine)
- Applicant must be a university-level undergraduate (Bachelor or Masters) in physics, computing or engineering.
- Applicant must remain registered as a student during the stay at CERN. If applicant is expected to graduate in the European summer 2018, is still eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not have worked at CERN before with any other status (Trainee, Technical Student) for more than 3 months and should not be a CERN summer student in the past.
- Applicant must have a good knowledge of English; knowledge of French would be an advantage.
Duration: 8 weeks (dates of stay to be indicated on the application form)
- Technical project
- Travel allowance
- Membership to the Health Insurance Scheme (for the students with CERN contracts)
- 6 weeks Lecture Programme: end June – beginning of August
- Assistance in finding accommodation on, or near the site of the Laboratory
- 2 Recent Reference
- Recent academic transcript (English or French)
- CV (English or French)
|Subject areas||Physics, Computing, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||28th January 2018|