Deadline: 15 April 2018
The three (Deutsches Literaturarchiv Marbach, Klassik Stiftung Weimar, Herzog August Bibliothek) institutions are calling for applications for several fellowships in the field of Digital Humanities.
Duration: 06 months; at least3, maximum 12 months
- The programme is open to all disciplines and is dedicated to young scholars (graduates at Master level) from Germany and overseas.
- Applicants must be working on a project linked to the interests and collections of at least one of the three institutions and make use of methods and techniques from the Digital Humanities like Markup Methods for Electronic Editions, Stylometry, Topic Modelling, Visualisation.
- Fellows are expected to contribute to the academic life of the particular institution and to participate in scholarly exchanges.
- The fellows are required to stay in Marbach, Wolfenbüttel or Weimar respectively.
- Fellows will receive a stipend €1,200/month for graduates; €1,800/month for postgraduates
- Travel allowance
- project support by particular institution with its own expertise and in finding suitable accommodation
Application closing date:
- January 15 or July 15 (for a fellowship beginning at the earliest on April 15 or October 15)
Following documents are required:
- Application form
- Curriculum Vitae
- short description of the research project (2-5 pages)
- Letter of recommendation concerning the research project (letter of recommendation to be sent directly to the institution.)
|Organization||Klassik Stiftung Weimar|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||€1,200/month (graduates); €1,800/month (postgraduates)|
|Eligibility||Open to German as well as International scholars|
|Deadline||15 January and 15 April|
For Further Details: Click