Deadline: 15 December 2017
Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) Program : The Graduate Research Opportunities Worldwide (GROW) Program is now active. GROW expands opportunities for US graduate students to engage in international research collaboration. GROW is open to only active awardees of the Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP).
- The Netherlands
The GROW program is offered jointly by the Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB), DST, Govt. of India and the National Science Foundation (NSF)
- To promote research and capacity building in frontline areas of science and technology;
- To pave way for the next generation scientists and technologists from the US to interact with their Indian peers, thus helping to build long-term R&D linkages and collaborations; and,
- To bring talented American students to research laboratories and academic institutions in India to build a deeper appreciation of the culture of innovation and long-standing tradition of scientific enquiry in India.
- Applicants must have completed at least one year of their graduate program at the time of application.
- Applicants must be enrolled at US institutions, making satisfactory progress towards their degrees, and have fulfilled all GRFP reporting requirements.
- The program is open to MS and PhD seeking Fellows.
Duration: 3-12 months
- NSF provides a lump-sum amount to cover travel and other related costs
- SERB provides monthly living allowance in INR
- Eligible host institutions have housing available for a modest fee.
|Organization||National Science Foundation|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Varies as per partner country|
|Deadline||December 15, 2017|