Study in:Singapore, USA
Deadline: 1 March 2018
Lee Kong Chian NUS-Stanford Fellowship on Contemporary Southeast Asia: The National University of Singapore (NUS) and Stanford University (Stanford) invites applications for the Lee Kong Chian NUS-Stanford Fellowship on Southeast Asia.
Subject areas: Social Sciences, Humanities
Nationality: applicant may be of any nationality or seniority.
Number of fellowships: One or two fellowships
Duration: recipient will spend 2-4 months at NUS and 2-4 months at Stanford; the overall length of the fellowship and the sequencing of the stays at each campus, the preferences of the fellow concerned will be taken into account.
Starting date: 1 June 2018 to 31 August 2019
Fellowship value: one round trip economy-class airfare (from the fellow’s country of residence to NUS (or Stanford), continuing on to Stanford (or NUS); stipend of US$ 7500/month during the fellowship period.
Requirements for NUS-Stanford Fellowship :
Applicants must submit the following:
- Project statement (max. 3 pages) that addresses the applicant’s research project’s central analytic question(s), explains its intellectual contribution to scholarship on Southeast Asia, and describes the writing and research envisaged during the fellowship.
- Detailed plan of the proposed fellowship period including anticipated dates of residence at NUS and at Stanford.
- Sample of published (English-language) work by the applicant that is directly or indirectly related to the research project.
- Full CV including a list of publications.
- 3 academic referees with full contact information, including email addresses
- Applicant’s full contact information including an email address
- Applications should be sent simultaneously to both NUS and Stanford
|Organization||National University of Singapore and Stanford University|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Humanities|
|Fellowship amount||US$ 7500/month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalites|
For Further Details: Click