Deadline: 8 January 2018
Marie Curie Early Stage Researcher: Life and Environmental Sciences: School of Geography, Earth and Environmental Sciences at University of Birmingham invite applications for an Early Stage Researcher position forming part of Euro-FLOW (European training and research network for environmental).
Duration of Post: 36 months
- Applicant must hold First degree in area of Environmental Science and normally, a higher degree relevant to research area or equivalent qualifications
- Applicant must demonstrate high level analytical capability; ability to communicate complex information clearly; fluency in relevant models, techniques or methods and ability to contribute to developing new ones
- Applicant must also demonstrate ability to assess resource requirements and use resources effectively and understanding of and ability to contribute to broader management/administration processes
- Applicant must have experience with a key biological group (e.g. benthic invertebrates or algae); freshwater ecology or hydroecology.
- Applicant must have driving license (UK/EU) required to travel to field sites in the UK which is integral to the project
How to apply:
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Birmingham|
|Subject areas||Environmental Science|
|Fellowship amount||44,995.84 Euros per annum, as per Marie Curie terms and conditions|
|Deadline||8 January 2018|