Deadline: 31 January 2018
The Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG) is seeking a Tenure-Track Research Group Leader in the field of economic sociology.
Starting date: October 1, 2018 (or earlier)
Duration: initially for 5 years; possibility of tenure
Task and responsibilities:
- Selected candidate is expected to be involved in teaching and PhD advising at the International Max Planck Research School on the Social and Political Constitution of the Economy (IMPRS-SPCE).
- A strong knowledge of methods, either quantitative or qualitative, is necessary.
- Applicants must have several years of postdoctoral research experience.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Sociology or a related discipline
- Applicant must demonstrate excellent research track record.
- Application to be submitted as a single PDF at jobs.mpifg.de including the following:
- Cover letter
- Copies of degree certificates
- Publication list
- Research proposal for the suggested research group (2–3 page)
- Names and addresses of two referees
|Organization||Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies (MPIfG)|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Sociology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 January 2018|