Deadline: 21 December 2017
Google Developer Relations Internship: Google Developer Relations Internship
Google an engineering company and the famous search engine, is currently accepting applications for Developer Relations Internship for the summer of 2018.
This is a paid internship program.
It is looking for people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions of users.
At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world.
Nationality: International students can apply for the internship
Subject area: Developer relations
Level of study: Internship
Internship Provider: Google
Internship Location: San Francisco, CA, United States (Seattle, WA; Mountain View, CA; San Francisco, CA; New York, NY)
Number of awards: Not mentioned
Internship Duration: This is a 12-14 week internship program that will take place in summer 2018.
Note: All hiring will be completed by April 2018.
Minimum qualification required:
- The applying interns must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- The applicant must have experience in one or more coding languages e.g. Python, Java, NodeJS, Go, and/ or.NET.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a full-time degree program and plans to return to the program after the end of the internship.
- The applicants must have experience as a committer in an open source project.
- If the candidate has yet not completed the graduation then the expected graduation date should be in late 2018 or Spring/Summer of 2019.
- The applicant should preferably be a contributor to Github and/or StackOverflow
- The applicant must have experience in web application or mobile application development.
- The ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively would be extremely advantageous.
- Solid software programming abilities in Java or Objective-C and experience with Android and iOS SDKs.
- The applicant should have authorization to work in the United States.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Application Deadline: Thursday, December 21st, 2017
|Subject Areas||Developer relations|
|Fellowship Amount||It is a paid internship|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|
|Deadline||21st December 2017|