Deadline: 15 March 2018
The Lady Tata Memorial Trust invites applications from all over the world. These awards are to support research on leukaemia.
- Leukaemogenic agents
- Genetic basis of Leukaemia
Starting date: 1 October
Nationality: Awards are open to suitably qualified investigators of any nationality. Priority will be given to those intending to move to other centres with a view to establishing scientific collaboration between laboratories.
Duration: tenable for 01 year; may be extended for a second year (on an exceptional basis); In addition to the awards, one or more MPhil/PhD Lady Tata Studentships may be granted, normally for two years with renewal for a third year being considered on the basis of the strength of the eighteen-month progress report.
Award value: between £25,000 and £35,000 per year.
How to apply:
- To apply for an award complete the online application form.
- All applicants are expected to fill and submit the online form before the due date.
- Those who have not registered themselves can register themselves by clicking on register link on the website.
- After the applicant completes the registration form, an email notification will be sent to him/her with the email body containing a link for the activation of account.
- Please note that the registration process will be completed only after the user clicks on the link in the email.
|Organization||Lady Tata Memorial Trust|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Biology, Immunology, Pathogenesis|
|Fellowship amount||£25,000 and £35,000 per year|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th March 2018|