Deadline: 15 January 2018
The Lady Tata Memorial Trust (LTMT) offers Young Researchers awards. The awards are presented to recognize and reward young Indian scientists with outstanding track record in biological sciences. Selected scientist will have publications in well recognized peer reviewed journals of repute and contributed to knowledge generation that has created significant impact in the field of translational possibilities. The aim is to reward Young Researchers (< 40 years) who have displayed a potential for high quality research.
Study areas: Life Sciences (all areas), Biotechnology
- Applications are invites from Indian Nationals, residing in India, who are below the age of 40 years as on 31st March 2018.
- Applicant must hold Doctoral degree in any Biological Science or a Master’s degree in Medical Sciences, or an equivalent degree in Biotechnology related areas.
- Applicant must have at least 4 years’ professional experience in the specific area after obtaining the above degree.
- Applicant must have a regular position in a University / Organization / Institute in India.
- 25,000/- per month + regular salary from the host institute.
- Contingency grant: Rs.5.00 lakhs per annum
Duration: initially for three years; extendable by two years (on a review by the Trust)
- A Demand Draft of Rs.500/- being Processing Fee (non-refundable) to be forwarded in favour of the Lady Tata Memorial Trust, and the DD should be scanned and forwarded along with the online application form.
- Selected candidates will be called for an interview in the middle / third week of March/April 2018 and based on personal interview, one young researcher will be awarded and announced by the end of March/April 2018.
- Selected Researcher will be required to commence research effective 1st April/May 2018.
|Organization||Lady Tata Memorial Trust|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Subject areas||Biological Sciences, Biotechnology|
|Fellowship amount||Rs.25,000/- per month+ Contingency grant|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||15th January 2018|