Bachelor’s, Diploma or Master
Deadline: 31 December 2017
The Torrens University Australia is offering Health Scholarships for international students. This scholarship will cover 20% of 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degree or 20% of 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma or Master’s Degree.
The Torrens University Australia is a private university with locations in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. It is part of the Laureate International Universities network and is Australia’s third private university.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
Application deadline: December 31, 2017
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing bachelor’s, diploma or master’s degree programme.
Study Subject: Torrens University Australia offers scholarships for high calibre candidates for courses in Beauty & Aesthetics, Nutrition, Public Health, Counselling and Sports Development.
Scholarship Award: This scholarship will cover 20% of 1 year of tuition fees for Bachelor Degree or 20% of 1 trimester of tuition fees for Diploma or Master’s Degree.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: This scholarship will be awarded to a new student as determined by the following criteria:
- Academic Drive: Must be able to show a dedication to their academic studies, and/or passion for studying in order to satisfy the judging panel that they will persevere with their course and not withdraw, change course or change education providers.
- Community Minded: Must demonstrate a willingness to get involved, be proactive and a personable attitude through a history of volunteer or community work.
- Industry Passion: Must display a passion for their chosen industry
- Australian citizen/resident: This scholarship is only eligible to students who meet citizenship or residency requirements
English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
- Download and complete the application form here: Health Scholarship Application Form.
- Please include your resume and email your completed application, stating the type of scholarship you are applying for in the subject line.