Deadline: 29 March 2018
Doctoral Studentships: Humanities/ Social Science: Wellcome trust : Wellcome trusts scheme enables researchers to undertake humanities or social science doctoral degrees in any area of health. The scheme is open at Postgraduate level.
- Applicant must have sponsorship from an eligible host organization in the UK, Republic of Ireland or a low- or middle-income country.
- Applicant must hold, or expected to hold, a relevant Master’s degree.
- Duration: Doctoral Studentship is usually for three years, although we consider requests to undertake PhDs on a part-time basis.
- studentship monthly stipend
- tuition-fees (according to the rate charged by the training organization)
- contribution of up to £1,500 towards the costs of attending academic meetings and conferences, including registration fees
- up to £5,000 for research expenses including the cost of overseas fieldwork (if justified)
- Submit full application via the Wellcome Trust Grant Tracker.
- Application Review: The Medical Humanities Early Career Expert Review Group or the Society and Ethics Early Career Expert Review Group will review the application, depending on the area of your proposed research.
- Decision: will be conveyed by the end of July.
|Subject areas||Humanities, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Tuition-fees, Stipend|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||29 March 2018|