Deadline: 31 August 2018
Matsumae International Foundation: Postdoctoral Grants for non-Japanese nationals, Japan: MIF has started receiving application for “2018 Research Fellowship Program” : The MATSUMAE fellowship is open to post-doctoral researchers under the age of 49 and is awarded for the purposes of research conducted at Japanese institutions. Candidates Program runs for 3-6 months. Candidates must possess a PhD and must have published recently.
|Organization||MATSUMAE International Foundation|
|Subject areas||Natural Science, Engineering and Medicine|
|Eligibility||Non-Japanese Nationals holding PhD degree|
|Deadline||August 31, 2018|
Contact: for further details, write to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants of non-Japanese nationality who meet all of the following eligibility requirements are invited to submit the required application documents.
1. A Ph.D. (Doctorate) degree.
2. Under 49 years old at the time of application.
3. Applicants must have sufficient conversational ability in English or Japanese to prevent insurmountable difficulties during their research activities in Japan.
4. Applicants should not have been in Japan in the past and/or in the present.
5. Applicants should have firm positions and professions in their home countries, and should return to their countries on completion of their fellowship stay by MIF.
6. Applicants must be of sound health and not physically handicapped in any way which would not prevent from carrying out research in Japan.
Field of study:Fields of study such as natural science, engineering and medicine are given first priority
Deadline of submitting application documents: August 31, 2018