Deadline: 12 January 2018
12 CDT Studentships (MPhil+PhD): University of Cambridge: University of Cambridge invites applications a four year MPhil+PhD Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) Programme. The programme will train students in the development and application of computational methods for predicting, understanding and enhancing properties of materials in the widest interpretation of this term, which includes biological systems and engineering materials.
Number of places: There are at least 12 MPhil + PhD Studentships available.
- Materials Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Full EPSRC funding is available for UK students and European students who have studied in the UK for 3 years.
Duration: Fixed-term; initially 4 years
- Applicant must be expected to hold or hold a 2.1 or 1st class honours degree from a UK University or an equivalent standard from an overseas university.
- Eligible UK and EU students with these or equivalent qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Non-EU applicants are eligible to apply for funding from the Computational Methods for Materials Science CDT, but can still join the programme if recipient of external scholarships (such as CSC or commonwealth scholarships) covering the full costs.
- Potential applicants must complete the on-line application form accessible through the Centre website
|Organization||University of Cambridge|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 January, 2018|