Deadline: 15 March 2018
USTC Chinese Government Scholarship
Chinese University Program is a scholarship established by Ministry of Education (MOE) to support Chinese universities in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.
Required Eligibility: Chinese Government Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens and mentally and physically healthy;
- Applicants must not be a registered student in Chinese universities at the time of application or be a graduate from Chinese universities for more than one (01) year.
Education background and age limit:
- Applicants should hold a master’s degree studies must have bachelor’s degree (equivalent to bachelor’s degree in China) and be under the age of 35 (by September, 1st, 2018);
- Applicants for PhD studies must have master’s degree (equivalent to master’s degree in China) and be under the age of 40 (by September, 1st, 2018);
- For the graduates to obtain their degrees in 2018, they should submit a Pre-graduation Certificate to ensure that they will complete their study and obtain the degree by July of 2018;
- Tuition waiver;
- Accommodation: free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy or monthly accommodation subsidy:i.e., Master’s students: around USD 106.44 per month and Doctoral students: around USD 152.06 per month.
- Master’s students: around USD 456.18 per month;
- Doctoral students: around USD 532.20 per month;
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
In order to apply, please fill the application.
Students who have been granted for any other Chinese scholarship or funding（2017-2018）cannot apply for this scholarship.