Deadline: 1 March 2018
University Of Alberta Doctoral Recruitment Scholarship: The purpose of this scholarship is to support and encourage superior students at the doctoral (PhD) level who have the potential to contribute to the University of Alberta’s community and research.
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents or international students.
- Applicants must be admitted at the doctoral graduate degree program by the department.
- He/She will be registered full-time in a PhD / doctoral degree program.
- Must have an admission GPA of at least 3.7.
Key dates: Nomination deadlines are based on start dates and are as follows:
- Program starting on May 1 2018 start date: deadline is March 1, 2018.
- Program starting on July 1 2018 start date: deadline is May 1, 2018.
- Program starting on September 1 2018 start date: deadline is July 1, 2018.
- Program starting on January 1, 2019 start date: deadline is November 1, 2018.
|Organization||University of Alberta|
|Subject areas||All Subjects offered by the University|
|Fellowship||Partial Funding, $5,000|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Applications accepted 4 times a year|