Deadline: 15 January 2018
Surrey Prestige Undergraduate Scholarship: University of Surrey offers the prestigious Surrey award for Undergraduates. The awards are aims at high achievers and recognise academic excellence in high school or equivalent leaving exams.
Scholarship Value: £2000 Entry Scholarship in the form of a tuition fee waiver in first year.
- Applicant must be national of one of the following countries: China (inc Hong , Kong), Malaysia, India, Canada, USA
- Applicant must have studied and achieved grades of AAA at A-level (excluding Critical Thinking or General Studies), or an equivalent qualification in one of the countries/territories.
- Applicant must have an offer holder for a 2018/19, full-time Undergraduate course in any subject at the University of Surrey
- Applicant must be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
- Applicant must be able to meet all the conditions of your offer and select Surrey as your Firm choice by 20th July 2018
- Applicant must not receive any other scholarship/sponsorship, if student is eligible for the Surrey Merit Scholarship, he/she will receive the Surrey Merit Scholarship instead of the Surrey Prestige Scholarship
- Foundation year qualifications are not included
How to apply:
- There is no application form
- Students holding Dual Nationality are still eligible, if he/she have not been written to about this award please provide us with a scan of the appropriate passport to register your interest in the scheme
Equivalent Qualification grade requirements
- A level: AAA
- IB: 34
- Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE) with 555 in three subjects, excluding Chinese Language and Liberal Studies.
- Associate Degree, Higher Certificate or Higher Diploma with 3.1 overall.
- Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with A-, A-, A-.
- Matrikulasi (Matriculation Certificate) with CGPA 3.67.
- Diploma with CGPA 3.20.
- Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with A2 in five subjects (excluding Chinese and Malay).
- ICSE/CBSE/ISC exam boards: Standard XII with 85% overall.
- State board 90%
- Advanced Placement (AP): 555
- SAT: 1320 in SAT Reasoning and 700 in three SAT Subject Tests (each).
- AP/SAT: 700 in two SAT Subject Tests (each) and 55 in two AP subjects.
- ACT: 29
- Associate Degree: GPA 3.3
- Grade 12 Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) with 80% in six courses. All other Provinces 80% in 5 grade 12 courses.
|Organization||University of Surrey|
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Eligibility||Open to selected countries|
|Deadline||15 January 2018|