Undergraduate & Postgraduate
Deadline: 15 January 2018
Applications are invited for ANU-Study Canberra India Scholarship for the 2018 intake for new international students’ from India.
The objective of the award is to provide support for living costs to successful applicants who have achieved at an excellent level in their final years of schooling or university studies.
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
- Application deadline: January 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate as well as a postgraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be valued at $10,000. The first instalment of $2,500 will be paid to the student upon them enrolling in the first semester of their chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program. The remaining funds will be paid after the census date of the first semester that the student is enrolled.
- Nationality: Indian citizens
- Number of Scholarships: 3 Scholarships will be available to undergraduate students and 2 for postgraduate coursework students.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Indian citizens are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: The Scholarship shall be available for an applicant who:
- Is an international student;
- Is a citizen of India, with most recent study completed in India prior to commencing their ANU program;
- Is enrolling in the first year of a single, or double, undergraduate program, or postgraduate coursework program in 2018
- Has achieved excellent results in their secondary studies qualification or undergraduate degree; and
- Has applied, and received an unconditional offer for admission to the Australian National University by the date advertised on the University website;
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.