Graduate, post-graduate and PhD / post-doctoral
Deadline: 20 January 2018
ICCR Indian High Commission Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme in India, 2018: Indian High Commission, Dhaka happily announced the Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) education for the academic year 2018-2019. ICCR Bangladesh Scholarship Scheme is open to Bangladeshi nationals to pursue undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD degrees.
The aim of the scholarship is to support meritorious Bangladeshi nationals who want to undertake engineering, graduate, post-graduate and PhD / post-doctoral course.
The Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR), is an autonomous organisation of the Government of India, involved in India’s external cultural relations, through cultural exchange with other countries and their peoples. It was founded by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Education Minister of independent India.
- Application deadline: January 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for engineering, graduate, post-graduate and PhD / post-doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The Indian government has so far given ICCR education to nearly 3000 Bangladeshi nationals.
- Nationality: Bangladeshi applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship
- Number of Scholarships: Number of scholarship is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in India
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a BE / B Tech degree or must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- English Language Requirements: Candidates who wish to get scholarships must be proficient in English and have at least 60 percent marks in the passed examination or 3 in GPA 5. Candidates will have to take part in 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.
How to Apply:
- To apply online for interested students, you need to create your own private login ID and password. The applicants are requested to apply online through the instructions. The applicant should keep the following points during the application process
- Those BE / B Tech. Must apply for the course, in their school-college syllabus must include Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry.
- The applicant’s age must be 18 in July 2018.
- All students must stay in the hostel. Can not be outside without family and health reasons.
- The last date for submission of online application is January 20, 5.00 pm on Saturday. Candidates will have to take part in 30-minute English proficiency test, whose time and place will be announced.