Master, PhD and Undergraduate
Study in:Any Country
Deadline: 10 March 2018
Applicants are invited to apply for A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship Programme. Three awards worth $1,000, $500, and $250 will be awarded under the A-1 Auto Transport Scholarship every year. The scholarship will be sent directly to the school/university/college’s financial aid office.
The aim of the scholarship is to reward and encourage excellence of students.
A1 Auto Transport is one of the biggest U.S. based auto shippers. A1 Auto Transport provides worldwide shipping and has offices, storage facilities available in most of the main cities and metro areas throughout the U.S and overseas.
- Application deadline: March 10, 2018.
- Course Level: The scholarship is available for Master, PhD and Undergraduate students.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Agriculture, forestry and fishery, Architecture and town planning, Arts and Humanities, Business administration and management, Communication, Education and Teacher Training, Engineering, Fine and applied arts, Law, Mathematics and computer sciences, Medical and health sciences, Natural sciences, Other, Service, Tourism and Leisure, Social and behavioural sciences, Transport and communication
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover $1000.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: One scholarship is available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Applicant’s’ respective institutions.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Entrance Requirements: Any current, full-time, part-time student of an accredited institute, truck driving school or other logistics program, must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 to become eligible. There is no requirement for minimum age.
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of English language.
- Email essay of 1000 plus words about the subject of the auto transport website along with your full name, contact information, and school you will be attending.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, applicants must write an essay/article (of at least 1000 words and may NOT be posted elsewhere on the internet) about a topic related to this site.