Deadline: 9 January 2018
The Darden School of Business offers Full Scholarship for Indonesian Students to pursue full-time MBA or Executive MBA programme. The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need.
The aim of the scholarship is to give full financial support to talented Indonesian students to accomplish their educational goals and develop their potential.
The Darden School of Business is the graduate business school associated with the University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Application Deadline: January 9, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue full-time MBA or executive MBA programme.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Business.
- Scholarship Award: Darden tuition and fees, course materials, health insurance, computer, living and travel expenses will be covered under the Fellowship.
- Nationality: Indonesian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be an academically-qualified Indonesian national with the proven need for financial support to attend the MBA programme.
- English Language Requirements: To succeed, students must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English. Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language(TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Pearson Test of English (PTE)
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply: