Deadline: 12 January 2018
The Department of Education (DoE), CTA is awarding Global Leadership Incubator (GLI) Scholarship to study undergraduate programme in one of the College/Universities in the United States.
The Department of Education is one of the seven main departments of the executive organ of the Central Tibetan Administration (CTA) based in Dharamsala, India. It was established in 1960 to look after the educational affairs of the Tibetan administration and community in exile.
Applications close: January 12, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects in one of the College/Universities in the United States.
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from Tibet are eligible to apply.
Entrance Requirements: Any Tibetan Student who has graduated Class XII Board Exam in 2017 with 75% and above (mark sheet copy) can apply.
- Please fill up the application form online and attach necessary documents as mentioned below and submit on or before Friday, January 12, 2018.
How to Apply:
Click the online form at Google Form
- Copy of TOEFL Scores with 90 and above.
- Copy of Registration Certificate (RC).
- Copy of Green Book including Parents.
- Copy of Travel Document (Identity Certificate).
- All document uploaded with this online form must be attested either by a CTA officer (with a rank of Joint-Secretary and above) or local Tibetan Settlement Officer.