Deadline: 31 July 2018
The Deakin University is awarding SCCA Sri Lanka Undergraduate Bursary in the field of Arts and Communication. The scholarship will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees).
Undergraduate Bursary is designed to reward students of any nationality who demonstrate the highest academic excellence and potential.
- Application deadline: July 2018
- Course Level: The bursary is available to pursue an undergraduate degree.
- Study Subject: The bursary is awarded in the field of Arts and Communication.
- Scholarship Award: The bursary will cover 20% of the student contributions (tuition fees).
- Nationality: Sri Lankan
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Sri Lanka
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have applied to study one of the following degrees:
- A353 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Animation)
- A352 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Photography)
- A359 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Art)
- A356 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Drama)
- A355 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Visual Communications Design)
- A351 Bachelor of Creative Arts(Film & Television)
- A331 Bachelor of Communications(Journalism)
- A325 Bachelor of Communications(Public Relations)
- A333 Bachelor of Communications(Digital Media)
- A743 Master of Communication
- English Language Requirements: All students must be able to prove that they can meet our English language requirements.
- Completed an English language test such as IELTS, Pearson, TOEFL or Cambridge
- Completed some types of university (tertiary) or high-school (secondary) studies
- Completed the Victorian Certificate of Education (VCE) or another type of qualification taught in English
- Lived and worked in an English speaking country for at least five years.
How to Apply:
- Include your scholarship applicant ID (if applicable), full name and contact details on all your documents.
- Provide supporting documents before the closing date.
- Check your supporting documents and confirm the information you’ve provided in your application.
- Ensure your supporting documents are as specific as possible, certified and
- Don’t use presentation folders or binders to forward your documents.