Deadline: 16 February 2018
The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand, in partnership with Thai universities offers Up to 32 Thailand Scholarship for Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar Applicants. These scholarships are available to pursue master and doctoral programme.
The aim of the scholarships is to strengthen the bond between Thai and Cambodia, Laos Myanmar students.
The Office of the Higher Education Commission (OHEC), Ministry of Education, Thailand is responsible for managing higher education provision and promoting higher education development on the basis of academic freedom and excellence.
- Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
- Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue master and doctoral programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover the followings:
- Allowance including living allowance and accommodation during the stay in Thai
- Host universities
- A travel expense to and from home country at the beginning and the end of the scholarship term respectively
- Coverage of health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand
- Allowance for textbooks
- Tuition and all relevant fees
- Nationality: Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 32 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Cambodia, Laos and Myanmar
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be nationals of Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field
- Have a good English proficiency
- Maximum age:
- 27 years (up to the closing date of application) for master’s degree
- 35 years (up to the closing date of application) for the doctoral degree
- Be in good health physically and mentally
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language requirement of the host institution.
- Applicants are requested to submit the original set of application forms and required documents to the Royal Thai Embassy in Phnom Penh, Royal Thai Embassy in Vientiane, or Royal Thai Embassy in Yangon. Please mark “Thailand Scholarships” at the bottom right corner of the application package.
How to Apply:
- A certified copy of transcript of records for bachelor’s / master’s degree study with grades and grade point average in English
- 2 letters of recommendation in English written by faculty members of the home university. The letter should have an institution emblem or institution’s official stamped on it.
- Birth certificate or national identification card or certified copy of passport showing date of birth with English translation