Deadline: 21 January 2018
The ICN2 group is looking for two candidates for PhD fellowships in Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials Group. These fellowships are available for the applicants from all over the world.
The aim of the fellowships is to enable applicants to embark on an independent career in academic stroke research.
ICN2 is a renowned research centre. Its research lines focus on the newly discovered physical and chemical properties that arise from the behaviour of matter at the nanoscale.
- Application Deadline: January 21, 2018
- Course Level: These fellowships are available to pursue PhD programme.
- Study Subject: These fellowships are awarded to Supramolecular NanoChemistry and Materials group
- Scholarship Award: These fellowships will cover the followings:
- Full-time work (37,5h/week)
- Contract Length: 3 years.
- Salary will depend on qualifications and demonstrated experience.
- Salary according to the cost of living in Barcelona.
- Support for the relocation issues.
- Life Insurance.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Two fellowships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Spain
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Nanochemistry or Materials Science
Having a Master of Chemistry, Materials Science or Nanotechnology will be highly regarded.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply:
- A cover letter.
- A full CV including contact details.
- 2 Reference letters or referee contacts.