Bachelors, Masters and PhD
Deadline: 28 January 2018
15 Jiangsu Universities Presidential Scholarships: 15 Jiangsu Universities Presidential Scholarships
Jiangsu University is prestigious doctoral research university. Located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China, Jiangsu is a highly ranked university.
Jiangsu University or popularly known as JSU is inviting applications for JSU Presidential Scholarships for the 2018 spring intake.
The international students getting registered for English-taught degree education at Jiangsu University for the first time can avail these scholarships.
Nationality: International students can apply
Number of Scholarships: Not given
Scholarship Location: China
Level of study: Bachelor, Master and PhD program
All Master and PhD subjects available would be covered and some bachelor programs.
Bachelor programs covered under Presidential Scholarship are:
- Chinese Linguistics and Literature
- Food Science and Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Materials Science and Engg.
- Computer Science and Tech. (Quota: 5 Students)
- Chemical Engineering (5 Students) and
- Pharmacy (5 Students)
Scholarship Award Details:
- Students from America & Europe: 10,000 CNY/year on tuition
- Bachelors: 10,000 CNY on tuition in the first year
- Masters: 20,000 CNY on tuition every year
- PhDs: Full tuition and accommodation
- The scholarship is only applicable to self-funded overseas students who take English-taught degree programs.
- The JSU Presidential Scholarship to graduate students will be awarded once a year after annual assessment of the student’s performance.
- Presidential scholarship graduate students who apply to quit JSU should compensate the scholarship amount back to the university before they receive the transcripts and other official documents.
- Age Requirement:
- Bachelor: under 25 years;
- Master Students: under 30 years;
- PhD Students: under 35 years.
- The scholarship will not be provided to winners of other scholarships
- Students must have good English or Chinese language proficiency.
- Transferring of major or quitting JSU by bachelor students who availed JSU Presidential Scholarship in the first year, shall be approved only after the student compensates the scholarship amount back to the university before receiving the transcripts and other official documents.
How to apply: The mode of application is online. Applications to all programs should be only done online through JSU “Online Application System”.
The following procedure should be adopted:
- STEP 1: The applicant should register his/her account and activate it.
- STEP 2: The applicant should fill the application and upload all required documents
- STEP 3: Submit the application and note the application number.
- STEP 4: Check the admission status regularly.
- STEP 5: The applicant will receive the admission notice through e-mail after successful verification
- STEP 6: The applicant should check the admission notice and pay admission fees before the due date.
- A passport size photo
- Copy of passport (the photo page)
- Copy of the final degree transcript (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- Copy of final degree certificate (Notarized English translation if applicable )
- English language proficiency certificate (non-English speaking countries)
- HSK-4 certificate (for Chinese-Medium programs)
- Family financial statement
- Research proposal (Master and PhD only)
- 2 recommendation letters (Master and PhD only)
Application Deadline: 28th January, 2018
|Fellowship Level||Bachelors, Masters and PhD|
|Subject Areas||Illustrated above|
|Fellowship Amount||Illustrated above|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|
|Deadline||28th January 2018|