Study in:Czech Republic
Deadline: 31 March 2018
Charles University offers admission to the CERGE-EI PhD program which is highly selective. The program requires students who demonstrate a high level of academic ability, and exhibit the motivation to develop into top quality researchers. Admissions are open to any individual from any country. There is no application fee.
- Strong background in mathematics is an advantage.
- Sufficient proficiency in English to read, write and fully understand PhD-level study material is necessary.
- Previous education in economics is welcomed, but not required.
- Applicant must hold Master’s degree or equivalent that can be recognized in the Czech Republic or the completion of Master’s degree is expected by June of the year for which applying.
- Strong students with a Bachelor’s Degree may also apply directly to the PhD program.
How to Apply:
- Apply online with the following materials
- Statement of motivation (1000-2000 words) in English describing academic and research background, interests and career goals, and how the program at CERGE-EI will help meet the objectives.
- Certified copies of Bachelor’s/Master’s diplomas
- Grade transcripts
- 2 or max 3 references with contact details.
- Letters of recommendation to be submitted using the reference page in the on-line application or sent in a sealed envelope with the recommenders’ signature across the envelope.
|Subject areas||Economics, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 March (Yearly)|