We are looking for a Security and Compliance analyst for the high performance computing team. You will be the part of growing team managing the security and compliance of a very high performance Linux cluster at the national supercomputing platform as well as participate in designing and implementing new services.
Our technology stack:
- Open stack
- Oracle HSM
- High performance NAS
- PostgreSQL/MySQL, Elastic, Neo4j
- Cluster managers and deployment engines
Primary areas of responsibility
As a Compliance analyst, you will be managing systems used for compliance and advanced analytics to evaluate the events delivering reports to the customer periodically. Your responsibilities will relate mostly to the backend systems. Your main tasks would include:
- Discuss emerging compliance issues with access the risk
- Developing new process and maintaining the compliance infrastructure
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of Internal standards
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities
- Participate and manage deployment of the new security and compliance systems
- Provide training on compliance related topics, policies, or procedures and document
- Participating in regular meetings where the team members altogether discuss the progress and the next steps
Our expectations of you
- The competences that will be required:
- A degree in computer security, Data Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with using REST APIs
- Information security management
- Various Compliance standards and experience in implementing them
Would be a plus to have experience with:
- Open stack
- Agile development (Scrum etc)
What we offer in return
We offer an interesting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with the focus on research, teaching, innovation and scientific advice for the benefit of the surrounding community. We place emphasis on a high level of professionalism among our staff, so skills development is an integral part of our organization. We offer a great flexibility in the position. In the area of technical and natural sciences, DTU is one of the leading research and education institutions in Europe.
Salary and appointment terms
Terms of appointment and payment according to the Agreement between the Danish Ministry of Finance and the Danish Federation of Professional Associations (AC)
Application and contact
Please submit your online application no later than Friday, 2 February 2018. Open the “Apply online” link, fill out the form and attach your motivated application, CV and exam certificates.
If you would like additional information about the position, please contact senior executive officer, Myhanh Nguyen, email@example.com.
All interested candidates irrespective of age, gender, race, disability, religion or ethnic background are encouraged to apply.
The Danish National Life Science Supercomputing Center, Computerome is a HPC Facility specialized for Life Science. Users include Research groups from all Danish Universities and large international research consortiums as well as users from industry and the public Health Care Sector. They all benefit from the fast, flexible and secure infrastructure and the ability to combine different types of sensitive data and perform analysis. Computerome is physically installed at the DTU Risø campus and managed by a strong team of specialists from DTU. Computerome is the official supercomputer of ELIXIR Denmark, a member of ELIXIR, the European infratructure for biological information.
DTU is a technical university providing internationally leading research, education, innovation and scientific advice. Our staff of 5,800 advance science and technology to create innovative solutions that meet the demands of society; and our 11,000 students are being educated to address the technological challenges of the future. DTU is an independent academic university collaborating globally with business, industry, government, and public agencies.