Deadline: 24 January 2018
5 fully funded PhD scholarships, University of Sheffield, UK: Faculty of Science at University of Sheffield invites applications from domestic as well as International students for Five fully funded PhD scholarships.
Departments offering PhD scholarships:
- Animal and Plant Sciences
- Biomedical Science
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Physics and Astronomy
- Applications are open to students with excellent degrees from UK, EU or overseas institutions.
- Applicant must hold or expected to obtain, an upper second class (2:1) degree from a UK university, or an equivalent qualification from a recognised EU or overseas institution.
- Studentships will be awarded competitively, so relevant research experience and/or Masters level degree qualifications will be significant enhancements.
Scholarship value: Studentships will pay the equivalence of a standard RCUK stipend and Home, EU or overseas fees as appropriate.
How to apply:
- Identify a potential project and supervisor from the departmental ‘PhD projects’
- Complete the University’s postgraduate online application form to apply.
|Organization||University of Sheffield|
|Subject areas||Psychology, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biomedical Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||As per the rules|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||24 January 2018|