Deadline: 5 March 2018
PhD Scholarship: Radiochemistry and Environmental Radioactivity : Center for Nuclear Technologies (DTU Nutech) offers PhD student position in radiochemistry and environmental radioactivity, available in the Radioecology Section, at Hevesy Laboratory Division.
Starting date: 1st April 2018 or later upon agreement
Duration: 3 years
- Applicant must have strong professional background in chemistry, alongside an innovative mindset
- Applicant must hold a Master’s degree with professional background in chemistry, with professional background and experience within one or more of the following fields: Inorganic chemical analysis, Radiochemistry, Mass spectrometric techniques, Environmental radioactivity, Computer programing and modeling, Isotope geochemistry, Marine chemistry
- Applicant must be meticulous, brilliant and able to communicate scientific results in English both orally and in writing.
- Applicant must be able to work both in a team and individually.
- Apply online. Applications to be submitted as one PDF file the following materials (in English in one PDF file):
- Motivation letter (cover letter)
- CV with list of publications
- Grade transcripts and diploma of BSc and MSc
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||5 March 2018|