Deadline: 2 February 2018
CeMM PhD Program 2018
CeMM is an international, self-regulating and interdisciplinary Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences. CeMM incorporates basic research and clinical proficiency to pursue pioneering diagnostic and therapeutic approaches focused on cancer, inflammation and immune disorders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Aspirants are required to have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in medicine/ biology/chemistry/bioinformatics/mathematics or any scientific/technical, subject-relevant degree.
- Candidates holding Bachelor’s degree must have completed a four year course and need to validate that they have acquired a significant amount of research experience. Candidate must have a first class honors or a 2:1.
- Candidates are not required to have completed their degree at the time of application; but they must get their final degree certificate by the end of September.
- Working language is English, so superb written and oral communication skills in English are required.
- Online application form is required to be filled in. But before submission of application, at least one of the referees must have completed an online reference. A second reference must be submitted by the final submission last date in order for your application to be considered.
- All the submitted applications are appraised by the CeMM Faculty and selected candidates are invited to join in a video interview.
- Selected candidates are then invited to Vienna for the PhD hearing in April.
- Shortlisted candidates are to give presentation and introduce themselves and next day candidates are invited for the one on one interview with group leaders.
- Positions are untaken by CeMM Faculty at the end of April. The program start date is October 1st every year.
|Organization||CeMM Research Center for Molecular Medicine of the Austrian Academy of Sciences|
|Subject areas||Life sciences, Biology|
|Fellowship amount||Not mentioned|
|Eligibility||Open to international students|
|Deadline||2 February 2018|