undergraduate or postgraduate
Deadline: 24 January 2018
The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) is delighted to announce Excellence Scholarships for both Australian and international students. Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM campus.
AIM’s Excellence Scholarships recognize and reward prospective AIM students for previous achievements in music, the arts, and education.
The Australian Institute of Music (AIM) delivers innovative education for careers in the Australian music, entertainment & performing arts industries. At AIM, we provide a variety of scholarship options for our students and place a great deal of emphasis on identifying, recognizing and rewarding our high achievers. Currently, we are offering scholarships to our Sydney and Melbourne campuses for AIM future and current students. These scholarships apply for both domestic and international students.
- Application Deadline: January 24, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Excellence Scholarships up to $5000 per scholarship to be applied against the first year of full-time student tuition at either AIM (Sydney or Melbourne) campus.
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- Number of Scholarships: A number of National Excellence Scholarships are still available for Study Period 1 2018.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Domestic and International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
AIM National Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective Domestic (Australian citizen) only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM.
AIM International Excellence Scholarships – 2018
- Available for prospective International students only
- Applicants may only apply for the Excellence Scholarship after first submitting an application for enrolment into the undergraduate or postgraduate program at AIM
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.