Study in:Italy, France, Brazil, South Africa, Belgium
Deadline: 31 January 2018
STeDe (Sustainable Territorial Development) Erasmus Mundus Joint Master’s Degree is being offered offered by a Consortium of top ranked Universities and outstanding professional partners with complementary expertise.
About the programme:
- The Master’s Degree course (120 ECTS credits) in two academic years is offered.
- All the course units and educational activities are offered in the seven participating universities through a specific mobility scheme for the students: each participant will study in at least 3 different countries
- 1st Semester Università di Padova (Italy); 2nd Semester K.U. Leuven (Belgium); 3rd Semester Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (France);
- 4th Semester: Non-EU students: in one of the 3 European universities and EU students: Universidade Catolica Dom Bosco (Brazil) or Université de Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) or University of Johannesburg (South Africa)
- The programme, STeDe Master course is open to non-EU and EU candidates.
- Applicants holding Bachelor degree or equivalent (min. 180 ECTS, 3 years of study) are welcome to apply.
- Applicant must possess good command of English and French (both spoken and written)
- Applicant must demonstrate strong motivation and personal interest in sustainable development
How to apply:
- Apply online
Number of Scholarships: 20 available for non-EU and EU students
Scholarship value: 24,000 Euros for the whole study programme (Monthly allowance); travel and installation as per candidates’ category (EU or non-EU students).
- Last date: January 31st 2018
- Pre-selected candidates will be notified and a skype interview will be fixed by March 15th 2018
- All selected students, students on the reserve list and not selected will be notified by email by April 30th 2018
Consortium of 7 Universities:
- University of Padova (Italy),
- KU Leuven (Belgium),
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon Sorbonne (France),
- Universidade Catolica Dom Bosco (Brazil),
- Université OUAGA I Professor Joseph KI-ZERBO (Burkina Faso),
- University of Johannesburg (South Africa);
- Professional Partners: The European Association for local Democracy – ALDA (France/Italy), SEBRAE/MS Serviço d. Apoio à Micro/Pequenas Empresas de Mato Grosso do Sul (Brazil), Via Via Tourism Academy (Belgium).
|Organization||Erasmus (Programme of EU)|
|Country||Italy, France, Brazil, South Africa, Belgium|
|Subject areas||Sustainable Territorial Development|
|Fellowship amount||24,000 Euros per month|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||January 31st 2018|