Deadline: 29 Jan 2018
INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships For Mauritian Students
Open to Mauritian nationals
29 Jan 2018
Partial Funding, 10,000 EUR
Details about INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships For Mauritian Students
INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships For Mauritian Students is offered for MBA degree in the field of Business Administration. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 29 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by INSEAD and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 10,000 EUR . This scholarship is open for: Open to Mauritian nationals.
INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarship is offered to financially support the Mauritian students.
Eligibility for INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships For Mauritian Students:
- The INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships are open to Mauritian Students.
- Candidates who are admitted to the full-time MBA program may apply.
- Candidates residing and working in Mauritius will be given preference.
- Applicants who are likely to return to Mauritius in the future are eligible.
- Candidates who demonstrate that they will benefit from financial assistance will be considered.
- Applicants for INSEAD MBA Endowed Scholarships must provide Letters of Recommendation.
- Applicants are required to submit Job Description Questions.
- Candidates need to submit four essays
- A comprehensive copy of the applicant’s CV must be submitted.
- Applicants must provide their GMAT or GRE scores.
- Entry language certification must be submitted.
Value of MBA Scholarship:
The recipient of Scholarship will get 10,000 EUR.