Deadline: 31 Jan 2018
National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18
Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Open to US citizens
National Debt Relief
31 Jan 2018
Partial Funding, Scholarship worth $1,000
Details about National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18
National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math. You can apply to this scholarship here. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Jan 2018. This scholarship is provided by National Debt Relief and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Scholarship worth $1,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to US citizens.
The National Debt Relief is offering scholarships to students interested in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) majors to encourage them to pursue careers in these fields.
- The candidates applying for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18 should be graduate or undergraduate students.
- The applicants should be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college in the US.
- The candidates can also be graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above.
- The applicants should be intending to pursue or be pursuing their bachelor’s degree in the fields of STEM.
How to apply?
- The candidates applying for National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18 should provide a unique solution to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis.
- The solution can be in the form of an essay or an infographic or a YouTube video.
- The applicants should also submit a cover letter including their name, college year, graduating year, intended major, and college.
- The cover letter should also explain why they should be selected for the scholarship, how they plan to use the scholarship, and the link to their video.
Value of the scholarship
The recipients of National Debt Relief Scholarship, 2017-18 get $1,000.