Deadline: 15 February 2018
The Runway Startup Postdoc Program is partially a business school, research institution, and startup incubator. Based at the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute, Runway invites recent Doctorates in digital technology fields through a paradigm shift from an academic mindset to an entrepreneurial outlook.
Duration: 12–24 months this includes academic and business mentorship
Benefits: package valued at $150,000; includes a salary, research budget, housing allowance, space and more. Other benefits and perks and corporate support of $320,000 is also provided.
- Applicant must hold PhD who has graduated within the last 5 years, and sometimes, PhD candidates nearing the end of their programs are also considered.
- Startup Postdocs are interested in the application of digital technologies in a broad sense.
The faculty at the Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute and Cornell Tech includes experts in connective media, health technology, security and privacy, computer vision and a number of other fields.
How to Apply:
- Titles and dates of disclosure of inventions for which you are an inventor or co-inventor
- The names of the institutions where applicant disclosed the inventions
- A timeline of work experiences including the organization’s activities, job title and responsibilities
- Any non-disclosure or non-compete agreements have been signed by applicant
- Opportunity Statement (max 3 pages)
- Essay: applicants must describe their describe background (3 pages)
|Subject areas||Health Technology, Security & Privacy, Computer Vision|
|Deadline||15 February 2018|
Applications opens from 15th October 2017!!!