Deadline: 15 February 2018
Chalmers University of Technology invites applications for a Postdoctoral fellowship in Biophysical Chemistry at the Chemistry and Chemical Engineering Department.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Selected candidate will be responsible of maintaining and developing the single-molecule laser-tweezers equipment and AFM pursuing experiments on DNA and RNA.
- Selected candidate will be responsible to perform own research in a research group.
- The position also includes teaching on undergraduate and master’s levels as well as supervising master’s and/or PhD students to a certain extent.
- Another important aspect involves collaboration within academia and with society at large.
- The position is meritorious for future research duties within academia as well as industry/the public sector.
Duration: maximum 2 years (1+1); full-time temporary employment
- Applicant must hold PhD in Physical Chemistry/Biophysics.
- Applicants are required to have expertise in single-molecule force spectroscopy on DNA and/or RNA.
- Applicants with education or experience in computational chemistry or molecular dynamics modelling would be preferred.
- Apply online and quote with Ref 20170644 written in English. The application require following attachments as pdf-files:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter (1-3 pages): introduce yourself and present qualifications; Previous research fields and main research results; Future goals and research focus. Are there any specific projects and research issues you are primarily interested in?
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 February, 2018|