Deadline: 1 October 2018
Jean Monnet Postdoc: The by Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies (RSCAS) is offering one or two year fellowships to postdoctoral fellows in an early stage of their research or academic career.
The Jean Monnet Fellowship program is open to postdoctoral fellows, tenure track academics and those who are wishing to spend their sabbatical at the Robert Schuman Centre. The center invites you to become a part of a lively and creative academic community. The Centre offers up to 20 Fellowships every year.
Jean Monnet Postdoc: The main criteria for selection of suitable candidates is
- CV of the applicant,
- Overall scientific quality of the proposal,
- Fit of research proposal with the Centre’s research themes.
Eligibility for Jean Monnet Postdoc: PhD holders of any nationality
Subject areas: Priority will be given to proposals that fit well with one or more of the Centre’s core research themes:
- European Institutions, Governance and Democracy;
- Economic and Monetary Policy;
- Competition Policy and Market Regulation;
- Energy Policy and Climate Policy;
- Global Governance;
- International and Transnational Relations of the EU.
Duration of study: One or two years (12 or 24 months from September to August).
Travel Reimbursement: Fellows will receive reimbursement of one return trip from their home town to Florence (Italy). The max. amount of travel reimbursement is €1,200.
- Complete Ph.D. by 31 July
- Start of the fellowship is on 1 September;
- Candidates of all nationalities can apply.
|Organization||Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies|
|Salary||€ 2000 per month and travel reimbursement|
|Eligibility||Open to International students|
For more information: official website HERE.