Deadline: 30 March 2018
EUI (European University Institute) offers Fernand Braudel Senior Fellowships which provide a framework for established academics with an international reputation to caary out their research at the EUI.
Duration: up to 10 months
- The fellowships are open to established academics with an international reputation.
- Former professors or fellows of the EUI are eligible after 3 years have elapsed since their last contract with the EUI.
- Nationality: applicant can be any nationalities.
- Languages: applicant must have a good knowledge of English and of any other language relevant to their proposed research.
Location: selected fellow must stay at Florence for the duration of the fellowship In order to take an active part in the academic activities of their Department.
Stipend: € 3,000/month; Fellowships are not taxed by the EUI
Medical insurance: Fellows must have sufficient medical insurance cover during their stay at the Institute. Fellows may either provide proof of their own insurance scheme or subscribe to the EUI’s private sickness and health insurance scheme at their own expense.
- CV (maximum 5 pages including education, professional experience, prizes and other major achievements)
- Selected list of publications (a list of your books, contributions to books and major professional journals) in pdf format.
- Research proposal (2 to 4 pages) in pdf format.
- Reference Letters: just provide the names and contact details of two referees whom the EUI may contact at a later date.
European University Institute
via dei Roccettini 9
I-50014 San Domenico di Fiesole
Tel.+39 055 4685 377
Fax +39 055 4685 444
|Organization||European University Institute|
|Subject areas||Economics, Law, Political Sciences, History and Civilization, Social Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||€ 3,000/month|
|Eligibility||Open to International applicants|
|Deadline||30 March & 30 September|