Deadline: 15 July 2018
Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung grants scholarships to international master’s students and graduates to enable them to study and research at universities in Germany. The scholarship Program is aimed at international students and graduates who have received university degree in their home country and who wish to complete postgraduate or master’s studies, PhD studies or a research stay at a university in Germany.
- Applicants must provide evidence of above average academic performance
- Applicants must bring broad general education and distinct interest in political issues
- Applicants must have a positive attitude towards democracy and human rights
- Applicants must have been actively engaged in voluntary work for the benefit of the people and the society in their home countries
- Applicants must be open to develop their personal points of view and practice tolerance towards those with different beliefs
- Applicants must be highly motivated and be able to convince us with their own plans and potential.
Formal Application Requirements:
- The minimum duration in this scholarship program is 1 year and the remaining length of studies or research in Germany has to be at least 2 semesters.
- No support is provided for bachelor studies. Only students in master’s, postgraduate or PhD studies are eligible for the scholarship program.
- Applicants already achieved a PhD degree are not eligible for a scholarship.
- Age limit is 30 years for all applicants.
How to apply: There are two ways to apply for scholarship program:
- International selection procedure
- Domestic selection procedure
- Download and fill out the application form with the following documents:
- CV in tabular form mentioning details previous voluntary work or social commitment
- Copies of examination certificates (German translation if the originals are not in English)
- Copies of studies performance records if you have been studying at a University in Germany
- Proof of German language skills
- Recommendation Letter
- Certificate of admission or matriculation from university in Germany
- 2 passport size photographs
- For doctoral scholarship, attach additionally: detailed description of doctoral thesis, 2nd academic recommendation letter
|Fellowship Level||Master’s/ PhD|
|Subject areas||All courses|
|Eligibility||Open for domestic as well as international applicants|
|Deadline||June to July 15|
For Further Details: Click