Deadline: 1 March 2018
Frisch and CREE Master Scholarship at University of Oslo in Norway, 2017: The Frisch Centre at the University of Oslo now wishes to invite applicants for its master scholarship in the field of economics. Every year a maximum of four Frisch scholarships of NOK 20 000 each will be awarded and CREE offers up to three scholarships of NOK 20,000 each.
The aim of the scholarship is to support Oslo-based Master students in economics who will be writing their Master Thesis during the following year.
Frisch was appointed by the King-in-Council as Professor of Economics and Statistics at the Faculty of Law, The Royal Frederick University in 1931. He served as the Dean of the Faculty of Law 1942–1943. Today, the Frisch Centre at the University of Oslo is named in his honour.
- Application Deadline: Deadline for Frisch scholarship is March 1 every year and for CREE scholarship is April 15th each year.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue master programme.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded in the field of economics.
- Scholarship Award: Four Frisch scholarships of NOK 20 000 each will be awarded and every year CREE offers up to three scholarships of NOK 20,000 each.
- Nationality: Norwegian applicants are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Frisch offers up to four scholarships and CREE offers up to three scholarships.
- Scholarship can be taken in Norway
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Norway are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Frisch scholarship-
- The application should include a CV, up-to-date grade transcript and a brief description of what you plan to write your thesis on. Though the thesis topic is up to you, the scholarship will prioritize topics that thematically fit the research portfolio of the centre.
- CREE scholarship-
- The application should include CV, updated transcript of your grades, a short description of your topic and plans for your thesis.
How to Apply:
- Frisch scholarship- Applications are received by e-mail Include the phrase “Frischstipendet” Eller “Frisch Scholarship” in the subject field.
- CREE scholarship- Send the application electronically use “CREE-stipends” in the heading.