Study in:India, Italy
Deadline: 15 April 2018
UNIDEE – University of Ideas of Cittadellarte-Fondazione Pistoletto through Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation proposes an educational model based on ‘other’ ways of gaining experience in the meeting of critical theory, activism and artistic practice, not through subordinate relationships but rather through levels of interaction, exchanges and reciprocal interference.
Theme: In 2017 the programme is based on a close examination of three macro-topics: Revolution, Desire and Mediation.
Duration: May 2nd – July 1st 2018 (tentatively)
The 2 month long residency offered includes:
- Return travel from India to Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto;
- 2 months’ stay at Cittadellarte – Fondazione Pistoletto (single room in an apartment shared with other international residents-inclusive of cleaning services, use of shared studio space and workshop facilities);
- Insurance (travel and medical insurance for accidents);
- Expert visits, networking sessions, institutional visits, visits to museums and galleries, and travel within Northern Italy;
- A small budget for production and communication, translations;
- A modest per diem;
- Applicant must be a citizen of India;
- Applicant must be currently residing in the country;
- Applicant must have been born during or after 1987;
- Applicant must not have previously received grants from Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation for overseas projects;
- Applicant must possess fluent knowledge of the English language.
How to Apply
- Submit applications to: email@example.com with “INLAKS/UNIDEE application (name)” as a subject line (Up to 10 MB per email).
- If submitting more than one email, please state that(for example, as subject: INLAKS/UNIDEE application (your name) 1 of 3 / 2 of 3 / 3 of 3).
- Basic / contact information;
- Motivation letter, including a project proposal for this specific residency (up to 2 A4 pages, font size 12)
- Artist statement;
- Check list of submitted work (Images, texts, audios, videos, URLs, etc.);
- Portfolio with a selection of relevant work
|Organization||Inlaks Shivdasani Foundation|
|Fellowship Level||Research awards|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||15th April, 2018|