Deadline: 28 February 2018
Scholarship Program by the Rome International Schools
Applications are now invited for Rome International School’s 2018/2019 Scholarship Program.
No. of Fellowships: Four (04) scholarships will be offered to non-Italian students,
Benefits: Cover full tuition fees and scholastic taxes for the 2018/2019 academic year.
- Rome International School is non-denominational and welcomes applications from students of all nationalities and cultures.
- Its aims are to promote the growth of the school’s international community by giving promising non-Italian students, whose families lack sufficient financial resources, a chance to have a quality international education.
- Italian families with a household income not exceeding €50,000 per year, can apply for one child only, (who should also be a non-Italian citizen).
- The scholarship may be renewed in subsequent school years, provided that the income and merit requirements are met.
- It can also be revoked at any time if changes in these requirements occur.
- Applicants must complete and return the Scholarship Application Form (PDF), together with all the supporting documents listed on the form, to the school office,
- The deadline for the application is 28 February 2018.
- The Committee, made up of two parent representatives and two teacher representatives, and chaired by the school director or his representative, will meet to consider applications for the Scholarships.
- In defining their decision, they will look closely at all applications in order to ensure that they meet the criteria listed above and a strict policy of confidentiality will be observed.
If you would like further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: The application deadline is 28 February, 2018.
|Organization||Rome International Schools|
|Subject areas||All Disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||€50,000 per year|
|Deadline||28 February, 2018|