Deadline: 1 March 2018
Warren Wilson College Merit Scholarships: Warren Wilson College International Student Merit Scholarships
Located in North Carolina, in the Swannanoa Valley, Warren Wilson College is a private 4-year liberal arts college near Asheville. The Warren Wilson College is delighted to offer both:
- Merit based and
- Need-based scholarships
The scholarships are open to international students.
The college offers a number of classes in a range of disciplines. The Environmental Studies and Creative Writing are among the most popular subjects.
Number of Scholarships: Up to 25 full-tuition Milepost One scholarships per year to students with total family income levels equal to or below $125,000 per year.
Scholarship Location: USA
Nationality: open to international students
Level of study: Undergraduate program
Subject Areas: Subjects offered by the university
Scholarship Award Details:
- Academic Scholarships: These range from $4,000-18,000 USD.
- Milepost One Scholarship: These are fully-funded scholarships.
- The applicant must be admitted to Warren Wilson College for the first-time as a full-time undergraduate student
- The applicant must have a minimum 3.0 weighted high school GPA
- The application requirements must be met by the deadline
- The applicant must have a total Family Income equal to or less than $125,000
- The applicant after getting selected must live on campus and participate in the Warren Wilson Work Program
- File a 2018-2019 FAFSA using their 2016 taxes and send to Warren Wilson College by March 1st, 2018 (school code: 002979);
- The College Board International Student Financial Aid Application must be completed and submitted by the international candidates.
- Students selected for FAFSA verification must complete verification requirements by 1st March 2018.
- The applicant must be enrolled full time for the chosen program.
- Applicants whose first language is not English need to provide proof of proficiency in English. The TOEFL is the most frequently submitted examination score. However, the Admissions Office can use other measures also upon the applicant’s request. The IELTS, ACT, and SAT examinations may also be used.
How to apply:
- The application can be done online.
- The international applicant must submit the CollegeBoard International Student Financial Aid Application with the admissions application at the time of submitting the admission application if he/she wish to apply for financial need-based aid.
- Students financial need awards will be processed and awarded within 2 weeks of acceptance.
- The Milepost One scholarship would require an application separate from the application for admission.
- For other scholarships the candidate would be automatically considered.
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2018
|Organization||Warren Wilson College|
|Fellowship Level||Undergraduate program|
|Subject Areas||subjects offered by the university|
|Fellowship Amount||25 fully funded scholarships|
|Eligibility||Open for international candidates|
|Deadline||1st March 2018|