Deadline: 15 February 2018
Jamia Millia Islamia, A Central University invites applications from the eligible candidates for the temporary positions under DST-PURSE Program.
Duration: 4 years (till September 2021)
The positions are purely temporary for which continuation will be subject to progress as well as tenure of the PURSE program. The selected candidates will be placed in Central Instrumentation Facility and will be required to conduct their research and operate the scientific equipment for the users.
Number of Positions: 03
Salary: Consolidated, Rs. 55,000/ p.m.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Physics/ Chemistry/ Materials Science/ Nanotechnology/ Life Science/ Interdisciplinary Science/ Engineering preferably in Computer Engineering.
- Applicant must have experience handling scientific equipment (such as XRD, Spectrophotometers, DLS, contact angle, TGA/DSC, Raman) / industry experience will be preferable.
- Experience in handling scientific equipment (such as FACS, Confocal, Fluorescence stop flow, multiplate reader, Mass spectrometers, spectrophotometers) / industry experience will be preferable.
- Experience in handling Software/ equipment (such as electrical power system simulation package, real time emulator, VLSI design tools, AAS, GCMS, laser Doppler vibrometer, vacuum casting machine) / industry experience will be preferable
- Publication in WoS/SCOPUS indexed journals will be another essential requirement
Number of positions: 06
Salary: Rs. 21,000/- p.m.
- Applicant must hold MSc. in Physics/ Chemistry/ Life Sciences or B.E./B.Tech. preferably M.Tech. in Computer Engineering (with at least 55% marks)
Number of posts: 01
Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
- Applicant must hold B.Sc. in Physics/ Chemistry (with at least 55% marks).
- Applications with Biodata are to be sent to the Coordinator, DST PURSE Program, Central Instrumentation Facility, S. Ramanujan Block, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025.
|Organization||Jamia Millia Islamia|
|Subject areas||Physics, Chemistry, Materials Science, Nanotechnology, Life Science, Computer Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|