Undergraduate and Master
Deadline: 23 February 2018
GoOverseas.com in conjunction with the Irish Universities is delighted to offer Full Scholarships and DCU Partial Scholarships for Students from the USA. There is no minimum GPA required to apply for the scholarship. However, each university and program has their own academic requirements.
The scholarships cover tuition only, which means you are still responsible for the costs of food, accommodation, and travel, as well as any program costs that are in addition to tuition.
The University has a particularly strong research record, is sometimes described as a research-led university, and has regularly been recorded as bringing in more research income per members of the faculty – or indeed as a percentage of total income – than any other university in Ireland. Its research team working on sensors at the National Centre for Sensor Research is considered one of the best in the world.
- Application Deadline: February 23, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate and Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Both scholarship types include a round-trip flight, tuition and a stipend to the Land of Saints and Scholars. DCU is also offering 10 X €2000 Merit-based Partial Scholarships at Masters Level to Go Overseas Scholarship Applicants.
- Plus 10 X €500 Merit-based Partial Scholarships at single semester ‘Study Abroad’ at Undergraduate Level to Go Overseas Scholarship Applicants.
- Nationality: Students from the USA
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 10 scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: Students from the USA are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
DCU USA Masters Scholarships
The Master’s Scholarships are merit-based and will be ranked in accordance with overall programme applications. GPA and programme type. DCU’s decision is final. The Scholarship will be paid through a fee reduction only. Shortlisted applicants only will be notified by email shortly after the Go Overseas campaign closes. The winners, who will have been invited to submit an application through, will receive an offer letter outlining the original fee less the €2000. Students with a GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale should be shortlisted (depending on their US University / College and statement). Additional scholarships may be available. Students below this GPA (3.3) may be considered in accordance with overall application and number of entries.
DCU USA Study Abroad ‘Semester’ Scholarships
A Minimum GPA of 3.3 on a 4.0 scale is required to apply to DCU’s Study Abroad Scholarship Programme.
In 2018, we actually have several scholarships, so let’s break it down.
- For our two grand prize scholarships (tuition waiver + stipend), you must be a U.S. citizen to win.
- For the additional scholarships offered by universities and partner providers totaling over $50,000, you must be a citizen of the U.S., Canada, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, or the United Kingdom to be eligible to win.
- If you are not a resident of the countries listed above, you are not eligible to win in this year’s scholarships, but you are still welcome to apply and will receive additional information via email to help your Ireland study abroad dreams come true.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.