Deadline: 23 March2018
The University College London (UCL) and GovInsider jointly offers to consider Master Scholarship for Asian students. The scholarship is available to pursue Master’s of Public Administration (MPA) programme.
The aim of the scholarship is to give an opportunity to form international relationships and career changing connections.
University College London (UCL) is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
- Application Deadline: March 23, 2018
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue master’s of Public Administration (MPA) programme
- Study Subject: The scholarship is awarded in the field of Public Administration.
- Scholarship Award: The GovInsider-STEaPP scholarship provides a £10,000 (SG$18,000) contribution for someone studying in the 2018 entry.
- Nationality: Asian
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Asia
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for consideration for the Scholarship a candidate must have applied and been offered a place on one of the 2018/19 STEaPP MPA programmes.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- The mode of applying is online.
How to Apply:
- As a part of their application, each candidate is requested to include a one page outline on:
- How your academic and professional background will help you to meet the demands of this challenging programme
- How the award of a GovInsider STEaPP Scholarship would help you to achieve your career aspirations.