Deadline: 20 February 2018
Oxford Brookes University, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences invite applications for the full-time PhD Studentships, starting in September 2018.
Studentship value: annual payment of £16,000 as stipend towards living expenses
Duration: 3 years
Nationality: Open to both Home/EU and International students; funding available at the level of Home/EU research degree fees, International applicants should be aware that they would need to fund the difference between the Home/EU and International research degree fees each year.
- Evolutionary Ethics: The project will be co-supervised by Dr Stephen Boulter, Dr Helen De Cruz and Dr Johan De Smedt.
Start date: 17th September 2018
- meta-ethics, normative ethics
- philosophy of cognitive science
- philosophy of archaeology
- philosophy of biology
- Applicant must be able to produce highest quality research and capable of submitting a Ph.D. thesis within 3 years.
- Applicant must hold relevant Master’s degree prior to the Studentship start date.
- Recipient may also be required to complete supplementary research methods training in their Ist year of study.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate strong research capabilities and be fluent in spoken and written English.
How to apply:
- To request an application pack, a project description and for further details of how to apply, please contact email@example.com
- Applicant must specify for which studentship you are applying for by quoting in the subject heading
Interview date: Interviews will be held as soon as possible after the deadline.
|Organization||Oxford Brookes University|
|Subject areas||Social Sciences, Humanities, Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Open to UK/EU/International applicants|
|Deadline||20 February 2018|
For Further Details: Click