Deadline: 30 June 2018
ICMR CENTENARY: 50 Postdoc Fellowships: 50 Postdoc Research Fellows: ICMR CENTENARY – Scheme
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) and Division of Human Resource Planning and Development (HRD) invite applications under ICMR CENTENARY – Scheme.
ICMR Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Scheme is being instituted to foster high quality research opportunities to promising fresh PhD/ MD/MS holders in the cutting edge areas of basic science, communicable and non-communicable diseases, and reproductive health including nutrition at ICMR Institutes /Centers. Special focus will be on fundamental research in areas of science and other priority areas identified by ICMR from time to time. ICMR intends to offer fifty (50) such fellowships every year for working in ICMR Institutes/Centers with state-of-art R&D facilities.
- PhDs/MD/MS within three years of completing their PhD/MD/MS and also those who have submitted PhD/MD/MS thesis.
- ICMR Postdoctoral Research Fellowship is open to Indian nationals only.
- Maximum Age Limit: 32 years, relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates, as on last date of application (30 June and 31 December).
- Two years and extendable for maximum one more year based on outstanding performance and recommendations.
- ICMR Postdoctoral Fellows will be paid a consolidated fellowship of Rs.35k per month plus HRA, Non Practicing allowance (NPA) as admissible and a contingency grant of Rs.3.0 lakhs per annum.
- 25% of the contingency grant can be used for travel including per diem expenses.
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||31st December and 30th June every year|
All correspondence pertaining to “ICMR CENTENARY -Postdoctoral Research Fellowship” should be addressed to:
Dr N.C. Jain, Scientist-G & Head,
Division of Human Resource Planning and Development,
Indian Council of Medical Research,
Ansari Nagar, Post Box No.4911,