Deadline: 30 June 2018
ICMR: Visiting Fellow Scheme; Bio Medical Sciences: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) offers the Visiting Fellow Scheme. The scheme is being started to nurture high quality research opportunities to upcoming brilliant PhD/ MD/MS holders in the cutting edge areas of basic science, communicable and non-communicable diseases, and reproductive health including nutrition at ICMR Institutes /Centers.
Number of fellowships: 5 fellowships
- The scheme is open to outstanding Scientists of Ramalingaswami Fellow of DBT/DST who have completed their tenure at any ICMR Institutes/Centers.
- The scheme is open to Indian nationals only.
- Applicant must not exceed 45 years of age, relaxable up to 5 years in case of SC/ST/OBC/PH and women candidates, as on last date of application (30th June and 31st December).
Duration: 3 years; may be extended to maximum two more year (based on outstanding performance and recommendations)
Fellowship value: Contigency grant: Rs. 500,000 per annum
How to Apply:
- Fill up the Application Form
- Applications duly filled in the prescribed format and complete and quote ICMR – Visiting Fellow Scheme clearly on top of the envelope containing application form and send it to:
Attention: Dr. N.C. Jain,
Scientist-G & Head,
Division of Human Resource Planning and Development,
Indian Council of Medical Research
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029
|Organization||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Fellowship Level||Visiting fellowship|
|Subject areas||Medical Sciences|
|Fellowship amount||Rs. 500,000 per annum|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|
|Deadline||30th June and 31st December (yearly)|