Deadline: 16 February 2018
ISAE-SUPAERO is awarding numerous scholarships for international students to pursue master degree programme each year.
ISAE-SUPAERO is a world leader in aerospace engineering higher education. It was the world’s first dedicated aerospace engineering school and is considered to be one of the best in Europe in that field. The school delivers a range of science and engineering degree programs. ISAE-SUPAERO is part of the University of Toulouse, ISSAT, PEGASUS, GEA, Toulouse Tech, CESAER and Aerospace Valley.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: February 16, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Master of Science in Aeronautics and Space.
- Scholarship Award: The recipients will receive 17.5K euros at the beginning of the first year of the master. They will receive 17.5K euros at the beginning of the second year except if they have to repeat the first year, if they are excluded or if they renounce to the Ph.D. track.
- Nationality: International students
- Number of Scholarships: Up to six scholarships are available.
- Scholarship can be taken in France
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following requirements:
All courses are taught in English and are delivered by tenured faculty and visiting lecturers, experts from the aerospace industry. During the fourth and final semester, students work in an aerospace-related company or laboratory and produce a master’s thesis. Upon completion of the thesis, students who have earned 120 credits under examination will be awarded the Master of Science in Aeronautics and Space.
These scholarships are exclusively attributed to students highly motivated in applying for a Ph.D. just after the Master of Science.
Actually, the recipients will be enrolled in a Ph.D. track program, including a research laboratory where they will pursue their master thesis in relation to the targeted doctorate.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: To apply for this scholarship the procedure is as follows:
- In addition to the documents required for the Master of Science itself, each student has to provide specifically two recommendation letters regarding his/her capabilities for a Ph.D. track within the graduate school TSAE and a motivation letter,
- The professor responsible for each of the six Master tracks described above will send by email the different files required for the Ph.D. track scholarships application before February 16th, 2018,
- The decision for attribution of the six Ph.D. track scholarships will be taken a middle of March 2018 and will be communicated to the recipients. They will also be reported on the present website.